Specialist UK Landlord Insurance Brokers
We offer specialist UK Landlord Insurance inc Landlord Contents Insurance,Blocks of Flats Insurance & Unoccupied Property Insurance
Bulgaria & Croatia Property Insurance
European Holiday Home Insurance
UK Holiday Home Insurance
Commercial Business Insurance
> Retail
> Office
> Surgery
> Trades & Contractors
> Restaurants, Bars & Pubs
> Professionals
> Directors & Officers
> Hair & Beauty
Fleet Vehicle Insurance
Private Home Insurance
Personal Motor Insurance
Travel Insurance
Taxi/Taxi Fleet Insurance
Despite the up's and down's of the economy, the credit crunch and escalating property prices mean
that more people are looking to rent until the housing market stabilises. Most landlords are in
business for the long term, and the next few years still present many opportunities.

Finding an insurer prepared to provide a buy-to-let insurance policy can be difficult, especially if the
property is let to DSS claimants, asylum seekers or students.

We understand that as an investor in buy to let property, you need to maximise your returns on your

We offer landlord's buildings and contents insurance policies that cover most types of property and
include the majority of buy-to-let insurance requirements.
To get a telephone quote for landlords building insurance from our
experienced staff (no call centres) please call Devon Direct during office
hours on

01803 698 456 Quoting discount code DD26

Alternatively, click on the images or button for a quote. If you are happy with
our price, you can complete our proposal form and pay for immediate cover. 
For UK landlords Contents Insurance only, please get a telephone
quote from our helpful staff on

01803 698 456 Quoting discount code DD26

Or please leave your contact details by clicking below and we will get
back to you within 2 hours.
Get a quote for Landlords Buildings and Contents InsuranceGet a quote for Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance
Get a quote for Landlord Contents InsuranceGet a quote for Landlord Contents Insurance
Please note our service includes arranging your insurance cover with insurers and helping you with any ongoing changes you have to make.
UK Landlords Property Insurance
> Teachers & Tutors
If you would like us to contact you, please click below
Ask us to give you a call back regarding UK Landlords Insurance coverAsk us to give you a call back regarding UK Landlords Insurance cover
Nanny Insurance
Buy to Let Property Insurance Cover
UK Landlord Insurance quotes
UK Landlords Building & Contents Insurance
Landlord Contents Insurance only qoutes

UK Landlord insurance and Landlord Contents Insurance cover - quote

Buildings Insurance and Contents Insurance if required

UK Landlord Contents Insurance only

Visit us on Facebook
For UK Landlord Insurance policies
Car, Bike and Van InsuranceCar, Bike and Van Insurance
Breakdown Insurance Cover
About Us | Resources | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Partner Links | Treating Customers Fairly | Contact Us | Email Us